France, Italy, Mexico, Ethiopia: Discover the SCO and prepare your questions!
Depending on your geographic area, register for the following sessions:
- France: November 5, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. local time
- Italy: November 6, 2020 from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. local time
- Mexico: November 6, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. local time
- Ethiopia: November 16, 2020, 11:30 am to 12:30 am local time (Preliminary Agenda, Connection link)
As a reminder, applying to the call for proposals invites us to structure a consortium of companies, researchers and public organizations around projects offering operational tools for local decision-makers. A labeled consortium can benefit from the help of SCO teams and an extensive network to gain high visibility in international events and to raise funds from various programs focused on climate change.
Good to know:
- Any country in the world can apply, even if they are not member of the SCO.
- We are looking for ongoing projects, possibly in their initial phase.
The full call for proposal is available here on the SCO website.