Below are the tools developed and delivered by the SCO projects.
Thermography of cities from space
A pioneering project to learn how to use satellite thermal data in cities, Thermocity has delivered a collection of analysis-ready-data thermal images. This collection has been used to generate 4 major product families:
- Evolution of impermeability/artificialization and characterization of vegetation in the city;
- Detection and characterization of thermal anomalies;
- Mapping urban heat islands and diagnosing vulnerability to the associated heat ;
- Urban climate modelling: cross-validation and future climate.
🟢 Free access
Supporting the transformation of rural areas
The fruit of the Meo-Climate project, MEOSS offers 3 web mapping interfaces:
- AgriPractice, whose indicators help decision-makers to implement measures to adapt to agricultural soil erosion;
- WaterReserve, which centralises a panel of indicators dedicated to intra- and inter-annual monitoring of water surfaces;
- Meo-GreenEnergy, a tool for detecting and optimising the siting of photovoltaic panels.
🔵 Marketed services, accessible by account and password.